Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baking

So I used to bake fairly regularly - at least when I had roommates who could share in the eating - or I would be invited to pot-lucks for school or with friends. I have such a sweet tooth that I would eat all the cookies/cake, etc. if I could. So one of my friends told me about this food blog: Not So Humble Pie (NSHP), that I occasionally check out. NSHP makes some delicious sounding desserts and takes wonderful pictures to show her work. Today I decided to check out her blog and came across a recipe for chocolate mousse: http://notsohumblepie.blogspot.com/2010/01/frangelico-dark-chocolate-mousse.html. The mousse looks and sounds delicious, especially with the hazelnut liqueur. Luckily I don't have a candy thermometer - which means that I won't be tempted to make and eat all the mousse. Plus it is 100 F here in NJ so doing any sort of baking or cooking would be insane! But there are days when my sweet tooth gets the better of me - and I resort to buying a cookie - which never tastes as good as home made.

No comments: